Care for all, regardless of insurance
Uninsured patients are offered services at discounted rates based on income and family size.
- Refer to the Sliding-Fee Scale Determination Form for more information.
- The Sliding-Fee Scale is determined by income and Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- A patient will be informed of their Sliding-Fee Scale Status after they have completed the registration process with a Registration Counselor
- Where a patient falls on sliding fee scale will determine the patient’s copay.
- Patients have the right to an estimate of their charges. Requests must be made three (3) days in advance of an appointment. For more information click here.
BHA accepts many commercial insurances
Plans accepted by BHA frequently change, but currently include many of the area’s largest and most respected health insurance plans, including: